1.1. The International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) is responsible for the licensing, regulation and supervision of firms engaged in the conduct of international financial services in and from within Belize pursuant to International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011. The Commission has the duty, in collaboration with its licensees, to promote and maintain high standards of conduct and management in the provision of international financial services.
LA No. 1 of 2017
- Warning Notice – TRENDS OPTIONS November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – DAYSKY TRADING LAB INC. November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – BITXTRADE LTD November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – AVAFOREXTRADE PLC November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – Active Option Trade LTD November 13, 2019
- Belize to be removed from Tax Haven Blacklist. November 11, 2019