AN ACT to amend the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to strengthen the provisions relating to international financial services;to set the criteria for physical presence of persons licensed by the International Financial Services Commission as well as for international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Act, 2019
- Vacancy – Department Head Legal & Enforcement December 2, 2019
- Belize Economic Substance Requirements November 26, 2019
- G-CID-No 2.1 of 2019 – Guidelines to determine the eligibility of a Belize International Business Company (IBC) to continue holding, owning or dealing with IP Assets up to 30th June 2021 (The “Grandfathered Period”) November 26, 2019
- Capitalisation Requirement November 21, 2019
- Economic Substance Flowchart – For the attention of all the Commission’s Licensees: November 15, 2019
- Warning Notice – TRENDS OPTIONS November 13, 2019