AN ACT to amend the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Substantive Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011; to strengthen the provisions relating to international financial services;to set the criteria for physical presence of persons licensed by the International Financial Services Commission as well as for international business companies; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
International Financial Services Commission (Amendment) Act, 2019
- PUBLIC NOTICE Protocol for payment of invoices June 4, 2020
- GUIDANCE NOTE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 May 29, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE Country-by-Country Reporting in Belize PN-CD-No.15. 2 of 2020 May 15, 2020
- COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE #3 May 6, 2020
- Public Notice Non-Renewal of Licences PN No.14. 1 of 2020 Rev. 3 May 4, 2020
- GUIDANCE NOTE – Economic Substance Act, 2019 G-CD-No.7. 2 of 2020 April 27, 2020