- (1) In this Charter, “the Act” means the International Foundations Act of Belize (No. 2 of 2010).
(2) In the interpretation of the terms of this Charter, the rules of interpretation set out in section 24 of the Act shall apply.
(3) This Charter is subject to the provisions of the Act and any regulations made thereunder.
- Upon proper application, registration and the issuance by the Registrar of a Certificate of Establishment in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the regulations made thereunder, this Foundation shall become a legal entity in its own right and shall be known as the _______________ (“the Foundation”). (Name of the Foundation)
International Foundation Sample Foundation Charter
- Warning Notice – TRENDS OPTIONS November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – DAYSKY TRADING LAB INC. November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – BITXTRADE LTD November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – AVAFOREXTRADE PLC November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – Active Option Trade LTD November 13, 2019
- Belize to be removed from Tax Haven Blacklist. November 11, 2019