- (1) In this Charter, “the Act” means the International Foundations Act of Belize (No. 2 of 2010).
(2) In the interpretation of the terms of this Charter, the rules of interpretation set out in section 24 of the Act shall apply.
(3) This Charter is subject to the provisions of the Act and any regulations made thereunder.
- Upon proper application, registration and the issuance by the Registrar of a Certificate of Establishment in accordance with the provisions of the Act and the regulations made thereunder, this Foundation shall become a legal entity in its own right and shall be known as the _______________ (“the Foundation”). (Name of the Foundation)
International Foundation Sample Foundation Charter
- PUBLIC NOTICE Protocol for payment of invoices June 4, 2020
- GUIDANCE NOTE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2018 May 29, 2020
- PUBLIC NOTICE Country-by-Country Reporting in Belize PN-CD-No.15. 2 of 2020 May 15, 2020
- COVID-19 OPERATIONAL UPDATE #3 May 6, 2020
- Public Notice Non-Renewal of Licences PN No.14. 1 of 2020 Rev. 3 May 4, 2020
- GUIDANCE NOTE – Economic Substance Act, 2019 G-CD-No.7. 2 of 2020 April 27, 2020