1.1. The International Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) is responsible for
the licensing, regulation and supervision of firms engaged in the conduct of international financial services in and from within Belize pursuant to the International Financial Services Commission Act, Chapter 272 of the Laws of Belize, Revised Edition 2011 (the “Act”).
The Commission has the duty, in collaboration with its licensees, to promote and maintain high standards of conduct and management in the provision of international financial services.
All licensees are expected to adhere to the Commission’s licensing and other requirements and ongoing supervisory programmes, including periodic on-site inspections, and required regulatory reporting. Licensees are also expected to conduct their affairs in conformity with all other legal requirements in Belize.
LA No. 2 of 2018
- Warning Notice – TRENDS OPTIONS November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – DAYSKY TRADING LAB INC. November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – BITXTRADE LTD November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – AVAFOREXTRADE PLC November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – Active Option Trade LTD November 13, 2019
- Belize to be removed from Tax Haven Blacklist. November 11, 2019