AN ACT to amend the Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Act, 2014 (Act No. 15 of 2014), to provide for the implementation of the obligations of Belize arising under the Convention with respect to the standard of automatic exchange of financial account information in tax matters; to give effect to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement; to give effect to the Common Reporting Standard; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters (Amendment) Act 2017
- Capitalisation Requirement November 21, 2019
- Economic Substance Flowchart – For the attention of all the Commission’s Licensees: November 15, 2019
- Warning Notice – TRENDS OPTIONS November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – DAYSKY TRADING LAB INC. November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – BITXTRADE LTD November 13, 2019
- Warning Notice – AVAFOREXTRADE PLC November 13, 2019