AN ACT to amend the Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters Act, 2014 (Act No. 15 of 2014), to provide for the implementation of the obligations of Belize arising under the Convention with respect to the standard of automatic exchange of financial account information in tax matters; to give effect to the Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement; to give effect to the Common Reporting Standard; and to provide for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
- GUIDANCE NOTE – Economic Substance Act, 2019 G-CD-No.10. 5 of 2020 July 28, 2020
- ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE ACT, 2019 FORM D July 28, 2020
- ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE ACT, 2019 FORM C July 28, 2020
- ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE ACT, 2019 FORM B July 28, 2020
- VACANCY – COMPLIANCE OFFICER III July 24, 2020
- Policies and Procedures on Payment of Fees PN NO. 9, 2018 Rev. 2 July 20, 2020