It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019 the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) as a part of its on-going review of compliance with anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (“AML/CFT) standards, has updated its list of jurisdictions with strategic AML/CFT deficiencies. The jurisdictions on the list have developed an action plan with the FATF, as well as provided a written high-level political commitment to address the identified deficiencies.
Public Notice – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)— Identified Jurisdiction With Anti-Money Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism Deficiencies
- Guidelines to satisfy the requirements of the International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 September 28, 2020
- ANNUAL CONFIRMATION OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANIES WITHOUT ECONOMIC SUBSTANCE September 24, 2020
- FORM E – NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED ENTITY September 24, 2020
- GUIDELINES TO REQUEST A CERTIFICATE OF TAX EXEMPTION FOR NON-INCLUDED AND NON-GRANDFATHERED IBCS September 24, 2020
- COMPANIES (AMENDMENT) ACT, 2014 September 19, 2020
- WARNING NOTICE – CONVENTUS GROUP September 14, 2020