It is hereby notified for general information that on 21st June 2019 the Financial Action Taskforce (FATF) as a part of its on-going review of compliance with anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (“AML/CFT) standards, has updated its list of jurisdictions with strategic AML/CFT deficiencies. The jurisdictions on the list have developed an action plan with the FATF, as well as provided a written high-level political commitment to address the identified deficiencies.
Public Notice – FINANCIAL ACTION TASK FORCE (FATF)— Identified Jurisdiction With Anti-Money Laundering And Combating The Financing Of Terrorism Deficiencies
- Public Notice Non-Renewal of Licences February 4, 2020
- Intellectual Property (IP) Assets Grandfathering Certification Programme – G-CID-No.6. 1 of 2020 January 27, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020