IT IS HEREBY NOTIFIED for general information that the International Financial Services Commission has extended the moratorium on new licences for Trading in Securities for an additional six (6) months with effect from 26th September 2018. The moratorium does not affect firms that held a valid licence for Trading in Securities as at 31st December 2017 and which was subsequently renewed for 2018.
Public Notice (PN No. 10, 2018) – Extension of Moratorium in Trading in Financial and Commodity – Based Derivative Instruments and Other Securities Licence (“Trading in Securities”).
- Public Notice Non-Renewal of Licences February 4, 2020
- Intellectual Property (IP) Assets Grandfathering Certification Programme – G-CID-No.6. 1 of 2020 January 27, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Capital Requirement) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- International Financial Services Commission (Licensing) (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 January 17, 2020
- Requirements for the Renewal of a Licence January 13, 2020
- Requirements for First Issue of a licence checklist January 13, 2020